There are plenty of great things to say about fast casual restaurant franchises, not the least of which is that Americans just love them:
- Nearly 20% of the one million restaurants in the U.S. are quick service restaurants (QSRs)1
- More than 3.6 million people work in QSRs in the U.S.1
- The QSR industry grew by 4.9% in 2019, and 24% of U.S. adults report that they eat at least three quick service meals every week!2
Step into a Lifelong Career
Among the many possible benefits of running your own fast casual restaurant franchise is the opportunity to build a lifelong career doing something that makes you happy. Millennial and Gen Z entrepreneurs3 see QSR franchises like Baja Fresh as a smart way to get out from behind a desk, set their own hours, and interact with real people in a fun and friendly environment. For many, Baja Fresh is also an opportunity to join a growing industry that provides fresh, healthy dining options for people on the go.
Mexican restaurants are among the most popular in the U.S., more popular than pizzerias and burger joints. Baja Fresh is constantly researching new trends in healthy eating to make sure our menus are exciting and up to date on consumer trends. Our franchisees enjoy the satisfaction that comes with offering all-natural line-caught fish, naturally delicious avocados, protein-rich beans and farm-fresh produce that keeps customers coming back for unique, nutritious, fast fresh Mexican cuisine.
Flexible Business Models to Meet Your Budget
If you decide to buy your own Baja Fresh fast casual restaurant franchise, you’ll have several options to choose from. In our traditional restaurant model, you’ll open and operate your own stand-alone Baja Fresh restaurant franchise. Locations are typically on a major thoroughfare or adjacent to a busy mall – we’ll help you choose a highly visible location where people will be sure to find you.
For a quicker start you can purchase an existing company-owned restaurant that is already up and running. You’ll acquire all the existing assets and sign a franchise agreement to start enjoying the benefits of running your own QSR franchise right away.
Whatever your budget and whichever option you choose, we can help connect you with responsible third-party lenders who may be able to help you with financing to make your Baja Fresh franchise dream a reality.
Training & Support for Your Baja Fresh Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise
Many new Baja Fresh owners make the decision to buy a fast-casual restaurant franchise after experiencing the industry themselves as young employees. But no matter what your background is, the training and support you’ll receive from Baja Fresh are among the most valuable benefits of a QSR franchise, especially if you don’t have any prior experience in the business.
We offer comprehensive classroom training at our Scottsdale, Arizona headquarters. Then, you’ll experience hands-on training in an existing restaurant followed by even more on-site training in your own location. We’ll help you with local marketing, especially in the early days, to let people know there’s a new fast fresh QSR in your town.
Excited about the possibilities of owning a fast-casual restaurant franchise with Baja Fresh? Contact us today!
- Lock, S. “Quick Service Restaurants: Revenue US 2002-2019.” Statista, October 10, 2019. https://www.statista.com/statistics/196614/revenue-of-the-us-fast-food-restaurant-industry-since-2002/.
- Gaille, Brandon. “18 Quick Service Food Industry Statistics and Trends.” BrandonGaille.com, February 19, 2019. https://brandongaille.com/18-quick-service-food-industry-statistics-and-trends/.
- “Millennials and Gen Z Turn to Restaurant Franchising.” QSR magazine, February 7, 2020. https://www.qsrmagazine.com/franchising/millennials-and-gen-z-turn-restaurant-franchising.